Bonda Yoga, located in Great Neck and Bayside Queens, is the home of Long Island Yoga School which is registered at the 200 and 300 hour level (equaling a 500 hour certification) and is also a recognized provider of Yoga Alliance Approved CEU’s (continuing education units). Our goal is to offer high quality, professional Yoga Teacher Training Programs that raise the bar for yoga teachers on Long Island.
Long Island Yoga School is a nationally-recognized accredited school through Yoga Alliance. We follow all YA standards of teaching. Throughout our curriculum, we ensure our students receive a quality education that provides a safe and supportive environment. We pay attention to detail, quality, and spend more time with individual mentorship than any other program on Long Island. At Long Island Yoga School we keep the students’ individual goals in mind and work as a team to achieve them. We offer quality lectures with teachers who are experts in their field and ready to share their knowledge and time generously during the program and after that too!
Next Training Starts Saturday January 10th at our Bayside Queens Location (Baybridge Commons Shopping Center)
What Makes Us Different from the rest?
- No 6 week intensives: Our 200 hour programs run for 7 months for the full curriculum and from 1-2 years for the module program. Plus we offer continuing education and support through one on one counseling and mentorships.
- Solid Working Foundation – We offer you clear guidelines for sequencing and cueing with an easy to follow format that gives new teachers the ability to write and memorize their sequences quickly with the ability to teach an energetically balanced, fun and educational class.
- We teach our trainees to ‘teach’ not just call out poses.
- Quality Well-Organized Program – We provide you with a solid foundation to build upon. Some trainings offer quite a bit of variety of yoga styles and subjects that can not be covered properly in a 200 hour training. Rather than confusion, we offer you workable knowledge and show you how to utilize it in class themes, meditation classes and workshops.
- Rise Above The Competition! – Our graduates go on to work in successful studios all through-out Nassau and Suffolk county as well as open their own studios in areas such as Kings Park, Bayville, Long Beach and Port Jefferson. In addition, during auditions for potential jobs, graduates from Long Island Yoga School beat out the competition every time. If you would be interested in speaking with a past graduate please contact us to hear how different and beneficial this training is.